COVID-19 AND ILLNESS PREVENTION INFORMATION
We continue to monitor the situation with the coronavirus, including updates and guidance from State and local officials.
Meanwhile, please note and follow these guidelines.
You can help prevent yourself from getting and spreading COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses – by following these steps:
- Mask wearing is optional if vaccinated.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging (even the greeters!).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Space yourselves out, do not congregate in large groups.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Follow State of Michigan directives and guidelines.
Stay healthy, stay safe!
North Church has Clorox wipes, and hand sanitizers available.
- Use them liberally while you are in our building.